A scholarship that gives a chance to win a discount on tuition for the most gifted children with high academic performance
ABOUT THE “SCHOLARSHIPS”
1. A special scholarship is awarded to the most gifted students of the IOC who study on a fee-based basis, but due to various circumstances (marital status, health status, financial problems, etc.) who are unable to pay for their studies.
2. A special scholarship means a 100% or 50% discount on tuition, which can be claimed by full-time students who do not have retakes based on
the results of the last examination session (including the practice examination session):
– full-time students of all undergraduate courses.
3. A special scholarship is awarded to full-time students for one academic semester.
4. Along with citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a special scholarship is awarded to persons of Kazakh nationality
who are citizens of other states, foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Other foreign citizens and stateless persons are granted scholarships on an exceptional basis (with active participation in the public life of the corporation, etc.).
5. It is allowed to provide
students with a special scholarship in a row, but no more than 2 times.
6. A mandatory and necessary condition for the award of a special scholarship are:
1) excellent academic performance according to the results of the last examination session (grades not lower than “A-“);
2) participation in educational and research activities (presentation of
reports at conferences, preparation of publications, etc.) and
public life of the corporation;
3) promoting the achievements of the university and maintaining the high image of the educational organization;
4) a well-deserved authority in the student, teaching environment.
7. Students from small groups, a special scholarship is awarded only in exceptional cases (based on the decision of the competition commission).
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
1. Certificate of payroll, indicating deductions for the last 6 months of the established form in accordance with accounting programs (1C-Accounting / salary);
2. Certificate of zero income from the PSC, in case of temporary absence of work;
3. Copies of identity cards, birth certificates of family members (to determine the composition of the family);
4. Certificate of income (the number of monthly pension payments) from the PSC (“Government for Citizens” State Corporation), if the parents are retirees.
1. Certificate of disability (in the list of family members);
2. Pension ID card of parents;
3. Certificate of the degree of disability of parents / Certificate of temporary disability;
4. A court decision on the recovery of Child support;
5. Certificate of death of mother/father;
6. Certificate of divorce / Court decision on the divorce of parents;
7. Certificate of marriage (student);
8. Certificate of a mother with many children. Rewarding with “Altyn Alka” pendant;
9. Certificate of marriage (in case of remarriage of the parent, change of surname);
10. Certificate of income of the stepfather;
12. A disclaimer from the parents;
13. A court order to deprive the parent(s) of parental rights;
14. A certificate of survivor’s (parents’) allowance payment.
In the absence of a mandatory list of documents, the application will not be considered! An application submitted after the deadline will not be considered! In case of non-compliance with the criteria for grades (A, A-), the application will not be considered!
The student is obliged to independently find out at the dean’s office or on the website the results of the awarding of the “Scholarships”! Additional contact in case you have any questions: 8 (727) 220-80-82.In the absence of a mandatory list of documents, the application will not be considered! An application submitted after the deadline will not be considered! In case of non-compliance with the criteria for grades (A, A-), the application will not be considered!
The student is obliged to independently find out at the dean’s office or on the website the results of the awarding of the “Scholarships”! Additional contact in case you have any questions: 8 (727) 220-80-82.