The educational and methodological council was created with the aim of improving the organization of methodological work and improving educational and methodological documentation in accordance with the modern tasks of high-quality training of specialists.
The Educational and Methodological Council in its work is guided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education”, regulatory legal documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Charter of IEC LLP, the regulations of scientific and methodological work and the annual work plan of the EMA, which is approved by the Rector.
The management of the activities of the Educational and Methodological Council is carried out by the chairman of the EMA, appointed by order of the rector of the IEC, as a rule, from among the most experienced academic or associate professors.
The EMA organizes its work through educational and methodological seminars, meetings of the EMA, meetings, as well as the implementation of individual tasks of the rector.
- Development of recommendations for improving the organization of the educational process, its methodological support and intensification, improving the effectiveness of pedagogical, educational and methodological activities of teachers and students.
- Organization and coordination of the work of Educational and methodological councils of faculties, study, generalization and dissemination of the experience of the university and other educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as foreign countries on the organization of the educational process, teaching methods that provide training of highly professional, competitive specialists.
- Involvement of employers, experts and customers in the development of educational and methodological documentation.
- Participation in the preparation and examination of draft documents on the development of higher education.
- Management of work on methodological support of the educational process and its improvement.
- Development of recommendations for drawing up curricula and programs, updating their content and integrating disciplines, methodological guidelines and manuals for conducting classes.
- Participation in the organization of scientific and methodological conferences, exhibitions, seminars and meetings.
- Formation of author teams to participate in tenders for the development of SES projects, textbooks, teaching aids, etc.
- Formation of annual long-term plans for the publication, reissue of educational and methodical literature.
- Ongoing monitoring of the implementation of educational and methodological works provided for in individual plans and orders.
- Conducting current organizational work.
- Holding meetings of the UMC.
- Preparation of reports on the work of the UMS.
- Organization of work on the preparation of State standards of higher and postgraduate education, standard curricula and educational programs of architectural and construction direction.
- Analysis and generalization of the pedagogical experience of leading teachers and development of recommendations for the introduction of new learning technologies, improvement of the methodology of conducting all types of training sessions, the use of computer equipment and other technical means of training, analysis of their effectiveness.
- Discussion and coordination of working curricula and working curricula of disciplines (syllabuses).
- Organization and implementation of measures for educational and methodological support of academic disciplines.
- The Educational and Methodological Council works in accordance with an annually developed plan approved by the Rector of the IEC.
- The work plans of the Teaching and Methodological Councils of the faculties are coordinated with the deans of the faculties and signed by the chairman of the Teaching and Methodological Council.
- The powers of the Educational and Methodological Council are terminated and renewed by the order of the Rector of the IEC.
The composition of the EMC
Doctor of Architecture
Dean of the Faculty of Construction Technologies, Infrastructure and Management (FSTIM), Associate Professor